In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (below , the RGPD), we inform you that the data provided free of charge and voluntarily for users on the website www.clebar.es will be processed by:
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA:
• Social Denomination: ROPREC 2008, SL
• Address: Travessera de Gràcia 16, Ent – A
• Telephone: 629 73 57 49
• NIF / CIF: B64932528
• Email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
Your personal data will be used with the general objective of the management and control of the relationship established and specifically for:
• Manage full access to the website and the correct use of the services by the users thereof.
• To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions that we make through the services or contact forms on our website (including, chats or phone calls).
• To offer new products, services, special offers or updates.
• Communications: We can send emails, messages and other types of
communication in reference to services, technical issues and changes in them. These communications are considered part of the services and can not be waived.
• Commercial Communications (Marketing): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and without electronic, to conduct surveys, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify changes, important developments, services, offers and / or promotions. These commercial offers will be, in any case, expressly and separately authorized by the user who can revoke at any time their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism that is implemented to their effect, or by sending a letter with the subject “Low” at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above, unless it comes by law or there is a judicial requirement.
CONSERVATION OF DATA:
The personal data will be kept during the corresponding legal term.
In this sense:
The data used to manage the relationship with the customer and the billing and collection of products and services will be kept for as long as the contract is valid.
Once this relationship is finalized, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible responsibilities derived from the contracted service are prescribed.
The data necessary to send newsletters and commercial communications of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until the user states, if necessary, their willingness to eliminate them.
ASSIGNMENTS OF ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFERS.
In general, Roprec 2008, S.L. You will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally bound to do so or you have expressly authorized us to use our services.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
At any time, the user may exercise the rights of access to their personal data, rectification of inaccurate data, deletion of data that are no longer necessary or, when any of the other matters of the RGPD is given, the right to oppose your treatment for reasons related to your particular situation, as well as the limitation and portability in accordance with the conditions set forth in the RGPD, by means of a written communication stating the reason for your request, together with a copy of your ID , addressed to: Roprec 2008, SL, customer service, Calle Travessera de Gràcia 16, Ent – A, 08026 Barcelona indicating in the case of the mail “Request RGPD rights”.
In addition, at all times, the user also has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or the control authority.